We Treasure Friends Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend is being a total idiot in her love life please help me?

2 posters

Go down

My friend is being a total idiot in her love  life please help me? Empty My friend is being a total idiot in her love life please help me?

Post by RahimBhai Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm

My best friend was in a steady relationship she met over MSN (I know that guys you meet online may not be all they seem but she was happy and for her sake I went along with it), she was 14 and he was 16, then a few months ago she met this other guy over MSN and she flirted with him ECT but my other friends and myself thought nothing of it, then one night my best friend came to me saying that this new guy she was talking to was her true love, she told him she was 18 because she was 20!!

Then when she said she was 14 he was still ok with dating her (perverted much), she then said she wanted to dump her current boyfriend for him when she had known this new guy for a month, it was crazy.Now she is with the guy ( 20 yrs old) and they are planning to met up next weekend.

Not only that but since she is from a Pakistani family she was never allowed to date in the first place, if her family find out that she not only dated a guy when she wasn't allowed but also that he is 20 and that he is not the same religion as them (which is important to her mum and dad) they will absolutely flip, I need to make her realize its a mess, what do I do or say to convince her of that.

RahimBhai

Male
Number of posts : 3
GP : 9

Back to top Go down

My friend is being a total idiot in her love  life please help me? Empty Re: My friend is being a total idiot in her love life please help me?

Post by dualdeath Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:01 pm

wow, that's a hard thing to do since she's too young and easily believes that the guy really loves her which i also believe is not really true,,
dualdeath
dualdeath
WTF Admin
WTF Admin

Male
Number of posts : 323
GP : 152

https://wtfforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down